BLACKJACK FLOOR JACK - PROJECT FLOORS - EXERCISES TO STRENGTHEN PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLES.
Blackjack Floor Jack
- blackmail: exert pressure on someone through threats
- A gambling card game in which players try to acquire cards with a face value as close as possible to 21 without going over
- A pirate's black ensign
- a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle; used for hitting people
- A short, leather-covered, typically lead-filled club with a flexible handle, used as a weapon
- blackjack oak: a common scrubby deciduous tree of central and southeastern United States having dark bark and broad three-lobed (club-shaped) leaves; tends to form dense thickets
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- A sleeveless padded tunic worn by foot soldiers
- a small worthless amount; "you don't know jack"
- jacklight: hunt with a jacklight
- lift with a special device; "jack up the car so you can change the tire"
How to Detect Casino Cheating at Blackjack
You may think that the days of cheating in casinos ended with the corporate takeover of Las Vegas, but you’d be wrong. The fact is, you are unlikely to be cheated in a modern casino, but that doesn’t mean that an entire class of criminals has been eradicated from the planet. Cheating can occur in a variety of ways and, though rare, you should be prepared to detect when it is happening so that you can protect yourself and your bankroll. This book contains actual cheating scenarios that you won’t believe still happen, but have been documented in the courts and elsewhere. Don’t take a chance with your money; read this revealing, informative, and entertaining book and learn "how to detect casino cheating at blackjack" for yourself.
Vegas Graff: Dignity
This made me chuckle because I think this is fitting for my whole fucking trip here really...
We came in yesterday for the NAB convention and right away I felt grumpy and irritated. Generally affected by the stifling negativity that is Las Vegas, to say the least. I bought a 24-hour bus ticket for my stay here, dropped my crap off at my friend's place, took a ride to the convention center, and begrudgingly flung myself into multiple halls of "all important" "media types," aka drones of brain wash. I came with my starry eye'd time-lapse partner; but as for me, after sacrificing my youth to corporate media and suits hellbent on ruining a trusting workforce, I've intentionally capped my work in media and production anymore to a few items that aren't really "NAB-ish." I will occasionally produce for independent productions. Other than that, I have no interest in the rest of that bullshit.
Never-the-less, there I was - spending my day watching groups of executives and grunts giggling like frat boys at equipment and systems beyond their comprehensions. Deciding more, while pseudo vacationing at the expense of their company, on how to profit from broadcast and social media - rather than practicing the ethical faculties of social benefit from the bygone days of broadcast. And there I was - sore feet, sore interest. A little chaffed at the mockery of what my industry has become and definitely at being in a city born on 0 ethics. Also grumpy at my own shallow issues of being too broke to go blow $5 on some Black Jack, a smoke, and a drink. Kind of like - why the shit am I in Vegas?
Anyway, I was glad when it was finally time to get back on the bus to go home. I got on and then sat down for the first time in 5-hours. I was tired but finally chillin' when a transit cop came up and requested my ticket ... oh yea - the 24-hour pass which was no longer in my damned pocket. Of course it fell out onto the floor of the NAB. Why wouldn't it?! And that's about it - I got a nice $70 ticket to cap off a day I was already done with. A ticket and getting booted off the bus a mile from the place I was lodging when I was already exhausted and sore. But this is the best part. Right when I thought I couldn't get a break I ran into "dignity child" eternally pissing himself in stencil. At least the Vegas street artists get it and it made me smile and laugh a little inside.
And I think it totally sums the whole day's ordeal up nicely in my head...
Hopefully this is it for Vegas opine entries. I've got a day left here so - here's to hoping I can still keep a hold of my dignity for the ride back home.
Last Gasp: AOD 2010 - I Have No Signal, Yet I Must Post!
In the main event auditorium, one floor below ground level - I was one of the unlucky ones who had no cell phone service, little or no bars at all, no 3G, or even E service. Posting was few and far between.
Maybe that was a good thing.
Oh, yeah - Chibi-Black Jack says: "Brush Your Teeth" - Seriously. ^_^;
parquet flooring toronto
on the ground floor
floor routine music
free house floor plan
best floor mops
burmese teak flooring
locker room floor plan
underfloor heating quote
pre engineered wood flooring