Surplus floor outlet. Auto floor liners.
Surplus Floor Outlet
- An excess of income or assets over expenditure or liabilities in a given period, typically a fiscal year
- excess: a quantity much larger than is needed
- The excess value of a company's assets over the face value of its stock
- An amount of something left over when requirements have been met; an excess of production or supply over demand
- excess: more than is needed, desired, or required; "trying to lose excess weight"; "found some extra change lying on the dresser"; "yet another book on heraldry might be thought redundant"; "skills made redundant by technological advance"; "sleeping in the spare room"; "supernumerary
- The term surplus is used in economics for several related quantities. The consumer surplus (sometimes named consumer's surplus or consumers' surplus) is the amount that consumers benefit by being able to purchase a product for a price that is less than the most that they would be willing to pay.
- wall socket: receptacle providing a place in a wiring system where current can be taken to run electrical devices
- The mouth of a river
- A means by which something escapes, passes, or is released, in particular
- exit: an opening that permits escape or release; "he blocked the way out"; "the canyon had only one issue"
- A pipe or hole through which water or gas may escape
- mercantile establishment: a place of business for retailing goods
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
First test run and setup of my Adana Model 8x5 letterpress.
Surplus printing ink from a local print shop... crusty on the top but sweet underneath.
1. a tiny little bit of ink is still way too much.
2. cheap paper sucks
3. patience is a virtue
4. garages are cold
5. Printing ink doesn't come off lots of things, even with solvents.
More to follow.
New Job: warming myself by the space heater on the floor
I have to dress in more layers at New Job!
Striped sweater: Gap outlet store years ago
Skinny jeans: H&M
Paratrooper jump boots: Army surplus
Angora cowl: handmade by me
Silver clasp on cowl: handmade by a nice lady on Cape Cod, MA
dorm room floor plans
let the bodies hit the floor song
condensing boilers underfloor heating
interior floor designs
ramsond flooring nailer
boat flooring replacement
floor tiles london
clear vinyl floor mats